OPplus 365 offers an extended Payment Import and Export with an automated application.
Easily import bank statements and payment advices which support automatic application of open entries and enable hit ratios of up to 90 percent. For the import of payment advices, you can select different formats, such as freely definable CSV files (e. g. files from payment providers such as PayPal) or MT940 and CAMT files. There are numerous possibilities to set up automatic accounting and application of your customers and vendors. In addition, you can define accounting rules to automatically assign and, if required, to split recurring postings.
Create payment proposals with accompanying documents, e. g. payment list, payment protocol, payment advice. The Payment Export is suitable for all SEPA transfer and direct debit formats and offers integrated connection to the online payment provider Konfipay. Simplify your payments processes:
- Create payment proposals in all formats and regardless of the direction of payment in one step.
- Create payments without the necessity of a posted document.
- Distribute the total payment amount to several orderer banks.
- Quickly view and change, if required, the assigned bank account and the purpose which are already shown in the payment proposal. Benefit from features which also enable the display of all undue entries. Use release features for your company’s internal security.
- Create payment advices in the CSV format to provide them to your business partners.
G/L Accounts Open Entries
As with customer and vendor accounts, you can create open entries for G/L accounts. This facilitates the handling of for instance cash in transit, accruals and deferrals or any other items in transit.
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain.
Supported Languages: German (Germany), German (Austria), German (Switzerland), Dutch (Netherlands), Dutch (Belgium), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Spanish (Spain).