Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has deep functionality in many areas, but Commission Management is not one of them. Many businesses struggle with manually extracting sales data from the system and compile, sort, and sift through the numbers to accurately calculate salesperson commissions. Hours and hours of staff time are spent that could be used for higher value tasks.
The standard commission functionality in Business Central supports a single salesperson per customer, and a single rate. There is no functionality to identify which items / resources are commissionable, or not, which creates a time consuming exercise. This monthly chore is something that can be radically simplified by using our Commission Management app.
A few of the features of the NAV-X Commission Management Solution:
- Date and Campaign driven rates
- Commission Draws
- Commission Rates based on Order Date, Invoice Date, Due Date, or Invoice Payment Date
- Tiered commissions based on sales amount and other measures
- Manager commissions based on their team’s performance
- Commission calculations on sales, gross profit, quantities, or sales growth
- Rates by Salesperson, Group, Customer, Customer Group, Item Category, Item, or even Global Dimensions
- Pay your salespeople through Business Central using your normal A/P process or payroll
- Easy adjustments
- Max. limits for commission payments in a defined timeframe
- Charts, Excel, and Power BI Reporting available
- And much more…
Supported Editions: Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam.
Supported Languages: English (Australia), English (Canada), English (Great Britain), English (United States), German (Austria), German (Germany), German (Switzerland).