Advanced Inventory Count
Why make physical inventory counts harder than they already are? Advanced Inventory Count enables inventory managers to simplify inventory and cycle counts with comprehensive data entry, reconciliation, posting, and analysis tools.
- Easily perform manually-entered or barcoded inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Automatically reconcile and post lot or serial number discrepancies.
- Predefine count sheets or allow users to complete ad hoc inventory counts.
- Create formal recount sheets to track count issues and resolutions.
- Retain historical statistics for prior counts to judge trends and performance.
- Supports all location configurations, from non-mandatory bins to directed pick with warehouse item tracking.
- For non-barcoded counts, allows multi-user manual entry and ability to add to count sheets on the fly.
Features and benefits of using this app:
Advanced Inventory Count enhances the physical inventory capabilities in Dynamics 365 Business Central to allow for comprehensive count sheet creation, advanced reconciliation analysis, multi-user count data entry, and simplified journal posting.
Ensure all inventory is accurately accounted for
The module automatically identifies and manages WIP, reconciles it with other counted inventory, and posts the appropriate consumption and inventory adjustment entries.
Flexible count sheet generation
Create Count Sheets that represent how you want to count inventory.
Simplified WIP counting
Accurately capture consumed and unconsumed WIP – the count module automatically reconciles WIP with inventory and production order consumption.
Inventory turns analysis
Easily identify obsolete inventory, items with improper planning parameters, and the financial impact of those issues.
Integration with inventory barcodes
The Count Module is integrated with the Mobile Warehouse Data Collection module, and also provides a simple interface for integration with any other external data collection system. Leverage your investment in your hand-held data collection system.
Powerful reconciliation reporting
Speed up inventory discrepancy reconciliation with powerful reporting that evaluates differences by quantity, and provides full count details to quickly locate count errors.
Supported Editions: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Essential and Premium edition.
Supported Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Finland, France, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.