Are you spending time reformatting Excel files so you can import them into Business Central?
Save time and eliminate frustrating data entry errors.
Use Excel Importer to:
- Import expenses, payroll entries, adjustments, and internal cost reallocations
- Create purchase invoices for vendors
- Create take-on entries for new companies in General
- Ledger, Customer, Vendor, Fixed Asset and Inventory
- Bulk-create journal lines or documents ready for posting
Excel Importer lets you import data the way you receive it, without changing the file format:
- Import journals, sales and purchase orders/invoices, sales and vendor prices
- Import Item Journals with item tracking information (lot and serial number)
- Apply flexible field mappings of column layouts to source data
- Apply default values to fields not present in the source data. E.g. default a quantity or dimension specific to the import
- Translate source data values to correct accounts and dimensions in Business Central
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: This app is available in all countries where Business Central is provided.
Supported Languages: English, Dutch, French, German and Japanese.