Microsoft Dynamics Cloud
Grow your business
Increase your productivity and better serve your clients using Dynamics 365 Business Central. Effectively manage accounting processes and tasks and easily access your clients’ data in one simple and easy-to-use dashboard using Dynamics 365.
3 Reasons to use Dynamic Cloud
Be more productive
Effectively manage accounting tasks and eliminate manual processes, freeing up time to take on new clients and better serve existing ones. Manage multiple clients from a single dashboard in real time.
Deliver more value to your clients
Expand the services you offer clients through an integrated suite of Microsoft solutions, including Dynamics 365, Office 365, and Power BI. Deliver key business insights to your clients using powerful reporting tools and custom dashboards, and further enhance your role as a trusted advisor.
Take your company to the next level
Be ready to grow your business using a scalable, cloud-based business management application. Transform the way you work anytime, anywhere, and collaborate with clients securely using automated workflows and audit trails.
- Consultancy, Development, Support (24/7)
- More than 25 years’ experience
- Microsoft Dynamics certified
- Over 200 installations World Wide
Cloud Pricing Options
There are two pricing options available Essential and Premium, with the ability to add Team members. The pricing is on a per user per month basis as its cloud-based subscription solution. Separate pricing will be available when the on-premise version is renamed.
Licensing covers areas that most businesses require in order to run.
Dynamics CloudEssential Service
- Resource Management
- Fixed Assets
- Contact Management
- Single Inventory
- Advanced Sales
- Advanced Inventory
- Warehouse Management
- Project Management
Dynamics CloudPremium Service
- All elements in the Essential Service.
- Premium Licensing adds:
- Service Order Management
- bringing the full breadth of the popular Dynamics NAV application to the cloud.
Dynamics CloudAdditional Team Member
- Adding Team member – licensing is available but does require a premium or essential license to accompany it. This provides users with the ability to read and approve, run all reports and employee self-service. – £10 per seat.
All prices include the Microsoft Cloud platform and hosting fees and includes access to Microsoft PowerApps and Flow.